NOL , Nutraveris Online, the most efficient data solution to create, keep up-to-date and launch your products in the 28 EU member states, used for 10years by more than 500 industry leaders informs you:
This article focusses on the effects of a red clover extract (Promensil) for the treatment of menopausal hot flashes. The authors only examined clinical trials assessing the effects of 80 mg/d of Promensil, used alone, on vasomotor symptoms.
Among the 20 clinical trials identified, only 5 meet the inclusion criteria. The meta-analysis demonstrated a statistical and clinically relevant reduction in hot flush frequency in the active treatment group compared to placebo (mean difference between groups: 3.63 hot flashes per day, 95% CI: 2.70-4.56, p < 0.00001).
Therefore, isoflavoes from red clover (Trifolium pratense) are effective for the management of vasomotor symptoms in post-menopausal symptoms.
The effective supplementation corresponds to 80 mg/d of extract for 3 months.
Myers SP, Vigar V. Effects of a standardised extract of Trifolium pratense (Promensil) at a dosage of 80mg in the treatment of menopausal hot flushes: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Phytomedicine. 2017 Jan 15;24:141-147.
This information has been sourced by NOL , a collaborative and complete tool which contains all Regulatory, Scientific and Marketing data
- It solves all regulatory issues since it contains the required information on all ingredients authorized in the 28 European member states…on regulatory status, health claims, authority opinions
- It protects your investments since it is updated in real time with reliable quality information analyzed and reviewed by our experts, available hotline.
- It enables you to be the most responsive with monthly reports and live alerts and a personal use of the information with a report editing tool and customizable bookmarks.
With NOL  let’s :
- Formulate new innovative products
- Check if your already existing formulas are still compliant with the in force regulations
- Adapt your existing formulas to the requirements of other European countries where you are willing to export them
- Do scientific & regulatory & marketing monitoring which enable to anticipate the withdrawal of products, the safety issues, new interesting scientific studies, the arrival of new players on the market…
More information on www.nutraveris.com 
Contact our Scientific & Regulatory experts at NUTRAVERIS 
firstname.lastname@example.org, +33 2 96 76 54 87