NOL , Nutraveris Online, the most efficient data solution to create, keep up-to-date and launch your products in the 28 EU member states, used for 10years by more than 500 industry leaders informs you:
Pomegranate seed oil is traditionally used for the treatment of various disorders, including menopausal disorders. The purpose of this trial was to confirm the beneficial effects of pomegranate seed oil on in women with menopausal discomfort.
78 women with menopausal symptoms for an average time of 46 months received 1000 mg of pomegranate seed oil for 8 weeks. The β-sitosterol content of the supplement was 6.3 mg/1000 mg. A significant decrease in menopausal symptoms has been measured, notably regarding hot flashes (score reduced from 2.32 ± 1.04 to 1.41 ± 1.07, p < 0.001).
Similarly, urogenital tract symptoms (i.e. vaginal dryness) has been also reduced (2.32 ± 1.04 to 0.85 ± 1.19, p < 0.001).
Results showed also a good tolerability of the product, and no change in 17β estradiol has been reported.
Thus, pomegranate seed oil may be useful for the management of menopausal symptoms. However, larger well-designed studies are required to confirm the interest of pomegranate seed oil.
Huber R, Gminski R, Tang T, Weinert T, Schulz S, Linke-Cordes M, Martin I, Fischer H. Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Seed Oil for Treating Menopausal Symptoms: An Individually Controlled Cohort Study. Altern Ther Health Med. 2017 Mar;23(2):28-34.
This information has been sourced by NOL , a collaborative and complete tool which contains all Regulatory, Scientific and Marketing data
- It solves all regulatory issues since it contains the required information on all ingredients authorized in the 28 European member states…on regulatory status, health claims, authority opinions
- It protects your investments since it is updated in real time with reliable quality information analyzed and reviewed by our experts, available hotline.
- It enables you to be the most responsive with monthly reports and live alerts and a personal use of the information with a report editing tool and customizable bookmarks.
With NOL  let’s :
- Formulate new innovative products
- Check if your already existing formulas are still compliant with the in force regulations
- Adapt your existing formulas to the requirements of other European countries where you are willing to export them
- Do scientific & regulatory & marketing monitoring which enable to anticipate the withdrawal of products, the safety issues, new interesting scientific studies, the arrival of new players on the market…
More information on www.nutraveris.com 
Contact our Scientific & Regulatory experts at NUTRAVERIS 
email@example.com , +33 2 96 76 54 87