NOL , Nutraveris Online, the most efficient data solution to create, keep up-to-date and launch your products in the 28 EU member states, used for 10years by more than 500 industry leaders informs you:
The aim of this randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled trial was to investigate the efficacy and safety of Nigella sativa seed oil in the treatment of patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
To do so, 120 patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease were randomized to receive either 2.5 mL of a fully standardized N. sativa seed oil every 12 h or a placebo for 3 months.
Results showed that grade of hepatic steatosis was significantly reduces in the oil group compared to the placebo (p = 0.004). Moreover, triglycerides, LDL-C and HDL-C were significantly decreased compared to placebo (p = 0.001, p = 0.01, p = 0.001 respectively). However, the oil did not significantly affect the other outcome variables compared to the placebo (all p > 0.05).
Authors concluded that Nigella sativa seed oil seems to be safe and improve liver disorders in the NAFLD patients.
Khonche A, Huseini HF, Gholamian M, Mohtashami R, Nabati F, Kianbakht S. Standardized Nigella sativa seed oil ameliorates hepatic steatosis, aminotransferase and lipid levels in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: A randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled clinical trial. J Ethnopharmacol. 2019 Apr 24;234:106-111.
This information has been sourced by NOL , a collaborative and complete tool which contains all Regulatory, Scientific and Marketing data
- It solves all regulatory issues since it contains the required information on all ingredients authorized in the 28 European member states…on regulatory status, health claims, authority opinions
- It protects your investments since it is updated in real time with reliable quality information analyzed and reviewed by our experts, available hotline.
- It enables you to be the most responsive with monthly reports and live alerts and a personal use of the information with a report editing tool and customizable bookmarks.
With NOL  let’s :
- Formulate new innovative products
- Check if your already existing formulas are still compliant with the in force regulations
- Adapt your existing formulas to the requirements of other European countries where you are willing to export them
- Do scientific & regulatory & marketing monitoring which enable to anticipate the withdrawal of products, the safety issues, new interesting scientific studies, the arrival of new players on the market…
More information on www.nutraveris.com 
Contact our Scientific & Regulatory experts at NUTRAVERIS 
email@example.com , +33 2 96 76 54 87